In response to the critical need for meaningful face-to-face education and a healthy social life in the time of COVID-19, Kroka is excited to be offering a residential program during the school year for students ages 12-15!
This program will begin on Monday, September 14 and run for the duration of the school year in month-long sessions.
- Fall Semester: September 14 – November 20
- Spring Semester: January 18 – June 4
Each month long session consists of two separate two week blocks that include:
- Integrated experiential academic study
- Community living and leadership development
- Practical skills including: farming, crafting & community service
- Daily physical activity through adventure sports
- A five day-long wilderness expedition